At Westholme Tea Company... we make tea an experience.
We are importers of pure organic loose-leaf teas and herbs.
We are blenders of artisanal organic teas and tisanes.
We are growers and makers of rare Canadian terroir tea.
We are purveyors of functional teaware and ceramic art.
COMMUNICATION/MARKETING SPECIALIST - WESTHOLME TEA COMPANY
You are a creative, resourceful, focused, and organized individual who enjoys being part of a dynamic team. You are curious and excited about deepening your knowledge, understanding and love of tea.
You are committed and dedicated to helping us grow tea culture and our innovative tea business.
The communication marketing specialist is responsible for overseeing and implementing all aspects of internal and external communication for the company. Creating content and managing social media campaigns and regular updates is central to the position. Implementing marketing tools and strategies for all sales channels including the teashop and ecommerce. The communications marketing specialist’s role also includes being a liaison between staff and the general manager to prioritize actions and resources needed to best communicate our message and philosophy while creating measurable growth for the company.
- Content creation for social media campaigns, strategies and regular upkeep
- Oversee website updates with content and inventory edits
- Organize and maintain cloud based files
- Support wholesale program with design and writing of marketing materials
- Writing for the newsletter and other publications
- Creating and designing advertising campaigns
- Trouble shooting and communication with customers
- Promote and sell the world of organic loose leaf tea
- Guide customers on their tea journey in the Teashop when needed
- Assist with special events and tours as needed
- Grow the love of tea
- In-person/in-house team based position
- Writing and graphic design experience
- Expertise in content creation for social media
- Thrive in a creative and fast paced environment
- Motivated individual who is enthusiastic about growing tea knowledge
- Highly focused with an acute attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Available to work on weekends
- Write a better job description than this
What we have for you
- Full time position
- Wage $21-$25 based on experience and qualifications
- Full health and dental benefits package
- Opportunity for advancement
- A beautiful work environment steeped in Nature
Apply in person or email a bio/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org