Join us in the tea garden for this group tea tasting workshop + educational experience steeped in nature.
- Sample three Limited Harvest rare teas sourced from small tea gardens around the world
- Learn the basics of different steeping methods for high quality teas, discover the anatomy of a tea plant, walk away with an understanding of some of the jargon of tea tasting
- Discover what makes the world of tea so unique and why the tea plant is revered in many different cultures around the world
- An opportunity to get to know the preferences of your palate and learn to discern what types of tea may best suit your tastes and lifestyle
- Hear some of the stories of tea + lesser known aspects of tea history
- Lots of space for questions!
- Pairing of light sweets (gluten free) included
- Tastings must be pre-booked.
- Each individual guest must have pre-booked their seat. We have the capacity to accommodate up to 8 guests per workshop.
- Each tour begins at 2:30pm sharp and will run until approximately 3:45pm
- Please wear appropriate attire for walking outdoors in whatever weather. Please alert us in advance if you have any accessibility needs or require certain accommodations.
- Once you have booked, you will be sent an e-mail noting further details closer to your workshop time.
In the event of a cancellation the following applies:
- For cancellations greater than 48 hours in advance of the schedule tour start time we can issue a refund less a 10% administrative fee.
- For cancellations less than 48 hours in advance of the schedule tour start time we can provide an online credit for the full amount to be used towards future purchases.
- We are able to reschedule your dates free of charge at any point, although we greatly appreciate advance notice. We also cannot guarantee the availability of any future dates.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to sharing tea with you!