TEASHOP+GALLERY ASSOCIATE – WESTHOLME TEA COMPANY
At Westholme... we make tea an experience.
We are importers of pure organic loose-leaf teas and herbs.
We are blenders of artisanal organic teas and tisanes.
We are purveyors of functional teaware and ceramic art.
We are growers and makers of rare Canadian terroir tea.
We are looking for the right individual to join our dedicated team to help us grow tea culture and our innovative tea business. If you are resourceful, focused, organized, and love tea ... we want to talk to you.
More of Who You Are
- You have customer service experience in the retail sector
- You are comfortable guiding our visitors and customers through a comprehensive tea and art experience
- You thrive in a creative and complex environment
- You are a motivated and focused individual who is enthusiastic about growing your tea knowledge and sharing it with others
- You have an eye for beautiful design and a very keen attention to detail
- You see multitasking as an art form
- Proficient and experienced with Apple software
- You really are a tea lover
What You Would Do
- Promote and sell the world of organic loose leaf tea
- Create sensational experiences for our teashop guests
- Guide customers on their tea journey
- Oversee gallery displays and assist with gallery opening events
- Assist patrons with purchasing art
- Pack and stock tea for the teashop and online store
- Grow the love of tea
What we have for you
- Full time position with opportunity for advancement
- Wage $17-$20 based on experience and qualifications
- Full benefits package
- A beautiful work environment steeped in nature
Apply in person or email a bio/resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org