PRODUCTION AND TEASHOP ASSOCIATE AT WESTHOLME TEA COMPANY
At Westholme... we make tea an experience.
We are importers of pure organic loose-leaf teas and herbs.
We are blenders of artisanal organic teas and tisanes.
We are purveyors of functional teaware and ceramic art.
We are growers and makers of rare Canadian terroir tea.
We are looking for the right individual to join our dedicated team to help us grow tea culture and our innovative tea business. If you are resourceful, focused, organized, and love tea ... we want to talk to you.
More of Who You Are
- You have production experience and a willingness to learn new systems
- You are adaptable and thrive in a creative and fast paced environment
- You are a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about growing your tea knowledge
- You are highly focused and make attention to detail a priority
- You are available to work Wednesday to Sunday
- You really are a tea lover
What You Would Do
- Blend original tea recipes
- Pack and stock tea for our Teashop and online store
- Oversee wholesale and online orders and related shipping
- Coordinate tea inventory systems
- Promote and sell the world of organic loose leaf tea
- Guide customers on their tea journey
- Create sensational experiences for our Teashop guests
- Assist with special events and tours
- Grow the love of tea
What we have for you
- Full time position
- Wage $19 - $21 based on experience and qualifications
- Full health and dental benefits package
- Opportunity for advancement
- A beautiful work environment steeped in Nature
Apply in person or email your bio/resume and cover letter to Victor (email@example.com) and Margit (firstname.lastname@example.org).