As the days grow longer and warmer we are truly excited about what the growing season at Westholme has in store. Our tea harvest season runs from May to September and so does our Events season...
Our Tea Garden Tour season has officially begun this past Sunday, and will continue each Sunday through the rest of the Spring + Summer. As well, we are working on developing more events and experiences to come...
This is part of how we hope to connect you to tea culture and to nature. Our aim is through these unique experiences of tea we can make everything we offer here more accessible to you everyday, as the Tearoom will not be re-opening.
Each Tea Garden Tour + Tasting includes...
- a full tour of our Tea Garden (the first and only commercial tea garden in Canada)
- one of Margit's handbuilt cups to bring home for continued enjoyment
- tea tastings (of our garden grown tea as well as from tea gardens around the world)
- light sweets (organic, gluten-free and locally handcrafted)
- 10% off in the Teashop during your visit
- opportunity to ask questions of the Tea Maker and Clay Maker and to connect to the broader histories of tea culture worldwide, as well as connect with in-person tea community